Wednesday, December 26, 2007

blech,

i felt like this today.













I spent the day working on my new portfolio site. it's slow-go, especially since i tried to decrease the cheating factor this time by "coding" in dreamweaver, rather than just mapping buttons onto a big photoshopped layout... but it kept acting up so i gave up. or gave in, however you might want to look at it. it would be nice if i could figure out the best way to preserve flexibility and efficacy in all of this. my perfectionism is coming out everytime i have to move something around or resize an image and that's why this has been taking so long.

but the basic site looks like this so far:
















I kinda stole the concept from a logo i saw. I'm wondering now whether it's too colorful.... whether it will just make all my projects look alternately drab or gaudy. hmm. yeah, and changing the colors now, without css, will result in me needing to do every single page over again. boo.

No comments: